Have questions about Dog Day-Sitting?
Find answers to our Frequently Asked Questions here.
What is Daysitting?
Daysitting is a great way for your pet to release their energy, and not be left alone all day! Daysitting is for dogs that are unneutered, unsprayed, or do not get along with other dogs. Your dog will get one-on-one time with a staff member.
What does my dog’s day look like?
Upon arrival, we take your dog outside to go potty and then we set them up in one of our runs. If the weather is nice, they will be able to be outside for the majority of the day. We start playtimes around 8 am. 15-20 minute playgroups are rotated throughout the morning until 11 am. If your dog get a lunch they will be fed at this time and have the ability to take a short nap till till 1 pm. Playtimes start again at 1 pm and end at 4:30pm.
How often will my dog be in a playgroup?
All daysitting dogs receive at least two playtimes during the day.
How often will my dog be able to go to the bathroom?
All daysitting receive at least three potty breaks during the day.
Where does my dog play?
During colder weather, we play with dogs upstairs in our indoor 1,000 square foot room. During nicer weather, we play with dogs in one of our outside yards.
What makes us different?
- We have the largest outside space for dogs in the area!
- Your dog is never put into a crate.
- Daysitting dogs get one-on-one time with a staff member and personal attention!
- All of our staff is trained in recognizing dog behavior.
- We are associated with Kuenzi Family Pet Hospital and can take care of your pet’s veterinary care as well with our connected systems. A one-stop shop!
- We will feed your dog a lunch free of charge if you provide one.