Canine boarders enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cages and Runs
- Family Visits and Tours of the Facility
- A 30-minute Play Session and Hourly Potty Breaks
- A Clean, Safe & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Spacious Kennels
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
- Dog Treats
- Lots of Love & Kisses
Boarding Requirements for Dogs
- Your dog must wear a collar and arrive on a leash, which will be returned after checked in.
- If your pet has a washable favorite personal belonging, please bring it.
- For your pet's comfort, please bring your pet's food for its stay with us. (High-quality pet food is available upon request for an additional charge.)
- Dogs must be up to date on annual exam; current on Bordetella (Kennel Cough), Rabies, and Distempter vaccines; and have a negative stool sample check in the 12 months prior to their boarding stay.
- All dogs must be free from internal and external parasites
- We insist on current vaccinations according to our kennel guidelines above. If necessary, we will arrange for booster inoculations.
We look forward to your dog's vacation!