Feline boarders enjoy the following amenities:
- Immaculately Clean Cat Condos
- Family Visits and Tours of the Facility
- A Clean, Safe & Comfy Atmosphere
- Fresh Bedding & Daily Housekeeping
- Individualized Care
- Convenient Hours
- Cat Treats
- Lots of Love & Kisses
Boarding Requirements for Cats
- Your cat must arrive in a carrier, which will be kept at the kennel for the duration of your cat's stay.
- If your pet has a washable favorite personal belonging, please bring it.
- For your pet's comfort, please bring your pet's food for its stay with us. (High-quality pet food is available upon request for an additional charge.)
- Cats must be up to date on annual exam; current Distemper (FVRCP) and Rabies vaccines; and have a negative stool sample check in the 6 months prior to their boarding stay.
- All cats must be free from internal and external parasites
- We insist on current vaccinations according to our kennel guidelines above. If necessary, we will arrange for booster inoculations.
We look forward to your cat's vacation!